Harman Kardon // SoundSticks III
Is it possible to improve what’s already perfect? Praised for its stunning design at the MOMA in New York, the original SoundSticks® system has become another Harman Kardon® design landmark. SoundSticks III is all that and even more. A 6-inch, 20-watt downward-firing powered subwoofer. Eight 1-inch full-range transducers. Plug-and-play compatibility with virtually any multimedia device. And stunning industrial design that perfectly matches the clarity of the sound. The Harman Kardon SoundSticks III desktop sound system brings a new level of excitement to music, games and movies with a minimum of wiring – and looks spectacular doing it.
- Incredible industrial design
- Compatible with all devices with a stereo mini jack output
- Realistic, room-filling sound and outstanding bass performance
- Touch-volume and mute controls Subwoofer volume control Angle-adjustable satellites
- Detachable audio cables: The SoundSticks III input cable is detachable, offering the user an easier way to replace the cable in case of damage or to select another type of input cable (not included) for easy connection to a games console, DVD/Blu-ray DiscTM player, TV or any other device with an analogue output.
- Black accents: The SoundSticks III system is the perfect match for the new Apple iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro and many other gloss-black sources such as DVD players and even the iPad. The new, ice-white LED in the subwoofer provides a classy glow.
- Audio cables: The SoundSticks III audio cables match the transparent design of the speakers, with a transparent cover to reveal the high-quality, shielded audio cable that provides better immunity to outside interference and ensures your audio travels from source to speaker without degradation.
- Energy efficiency: The SoundSticks III system is fully compliant with the most demanding energy-efficiency requirements and incorporates a convenient on/off switch built into the subwoofer volume control.
- System: frequency response: 44Hz – 20kHz; audio input connection: 3.5mm stereo; power consumption: 65W (maximum); 4W (idle)
- Subwoofer: low-frequency transducer: 6-inch down-firing cone; amplifier output power: 20W RMS; dimensions (W x H): 9-3/16" x 10-3/16" (232mm x 258mm); weight: 4.9 lb (2.2kg)
- Satellites: full-range transducers: four x 1 inch per channel; amplifier output power: 10W RMS per channel; dimensions (W x H): 2" x 10" (51mm x 254mm); weight: 1.5 lb (0.7kg)
Haliburton or Minden village pickup only - please allow for 7 to 10 days for order completion.